Our website is operated by Untold Studios Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11410955 and have our registered office at White Collar Factory, Old Street Yard, London, England, EC1Y 8AF.
The main reason we ask for your personal information (in most cases just your email address) is to perform our contract with you and to identify whether you would be interested the further supply of services. We may share this information with some third parties from time to time.
We also collect some other types of your data in the ways described in this policy.
Below we have aimed to set out information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you purchase a product or register an interest in purchasing a product from our website.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Your Personal Data
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact Data including your email address
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Technical Data including browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website, products and services.
Use of your Personal Data
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchase other transaction.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may share your personal data within Shopify. This will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where we use providers based in Canada, we may transfer data to them. The EU Commission under article 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 decided that Canada offers an adequate level of data protection.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Last Updated | June 2020